September 23, 2011

F*ck Flattering!

I got my first purchase from Gisela Ramirez!  The F*ck Flattering crop top.  I got the biggest size a size 28/30 and wasn't sure if it would fit well.  Thankfully its very stretchy and fits like a dream!  It has inspired me to wear more crop tops.  So I paired this basic black white top with some funky colorful leggings I made the other day and a black skirt I pull up to my bra for a little bit of coverage up top and a higher skirt length.



Also I am super close to opening my clothing site up.  I guess I have slacking on this for several reasons.  Putting so much effort into something that will hopefully be a job for you for a while becomes  very personal.  I worry what will people think of the site?  Will people like what I make?  Will it be of good quality?  All things I care about and want to make sure I am feeling strong on before I open myself up to the public.  

Here are a couple screen grabs of what I have so far.  






I should add some of the information has been changed as well as the pictures.  These were taken when I was just trying to get a basic layout working.   Trying to remain positive and keep moving with this and start it soon!

I have a class tomorrow called Starting an Apparel Business.  I am so very excited to take this class.  I had done a lot myself so far but I just want to make sure I am doing it right and not forgetting any steps along the way.

Thats about where I am at right now.  Sewing myself some fun little projects, making leggings for friends, building a website, still trying to do work and this weekend I will be celebrating my 1 year anniversary of being married! :)  Time flies when you are working your ass off.



9 comments:

  1. I'm excited about your site! Will you have black lace leggings? I would totally rock those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously can not wait for your site to open! ive been loving all the clothes you make and can not wait to place a giant order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck launching your web site. i'll be on the look out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented, I wish you every bit of luck and energy in the world so you can work towards your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, leggings!! Will you be shipping internationally? I would love me some colorfull legings. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS! You look amazing. Also, such brilliant news you're opening your own shop! Will try and save my pennies for a pair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. how exciting! I can't wait to see your shop!! :)

    I love Gisela! Her clothes are fab!

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that (the model) Wednesday from PLS? Also, i LOVE your leggings. Just found your site and it's going straight to my reading list. ta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THose leggings are my favourite ones yet! They look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete