October 24, 2011

My New Threads

I was inspired by Gisela Ramirez and her F*uck Flattering crop top so I decided I wanted to try and make one for myself.  I ventured out and found some amazing print fabric at Joanns and bought it on the spot.  That plus the basic a-line skirt I made was the foundation for this outfit and this post.  My first Outfit of The Day post.

Top- I made (Fabric from Joanns)
Skirt- I made (Fabric from Joanns)
Cardigan- Walmart
Shoes- Payless
Purse- Value Village (thanks dad)







4 comments:

  1. So so so so so cute! This is just so perfect and that crop is amazing. Please be my personal seamstress, pleeeeeeease!!

    bisous,
    http://gartersandstockings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE TI!!!!! where did you get you fabric for the shirt from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! And Stun, I got the fabric at Joann's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pop in from time to time to see what you've done - LOVE this outfit!

    p.s. you have no idea who I am, I can't remember how I came across your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete