December 23, 2011

Turning 30 and feeling good!

Today is my 30th birthday and I have to be honest, leading up to this milestone I have had a variety of feelings about it.  Sad, stressed, happy, confused, anxious and a number of others.  But all in all it's become so clear to me that this is a great time in my life.  I had a wonderful friend list off some things for me to be proud of that I have accomplished in my life up to this point and I agree with her.   I've gone to and put myself thru school while working fulltime,  lived on my own,  supported myself,  I have a successful alternative modeling career for years now, I've traveled and lived abroad,  met a man I love and married him and I've started my own clothing and accessories site fulfilling a dream I've had since I was 16.  Looking back I don't think I should ever really doubt or regret any path my life has taken since it  has all brought me here, and honestly where I am is pretty damn good.  I hope to make my 30's are an amazing decade where I live, laugh and accomplish even more.  I am truly blessed with lots of amazing friends and family in my life who support me.  I love my life!


3 comments:

  1. Happy 30th! I love your creativity and am super bummed that I don't live in Portland -- I would so love sewing lessons with you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Michelle. I live in Canada. I happened upon your Chubby Cartwheels Tumblr blog a few months ago when I was having a mini-midlife crisis (haha) and decided to cut my hair in to a style with bangs. I was procrastinating at work and had Googled "chubby girls with bangs" b/c well let's face it, it would be ridiculous to take a picture of a super skinny actress with bangs to a hairstylist and expect to come out looking like the picture. It was my attempt to be realistic about it.
    Anyways, one of the images I liked came from Chubby Cartwheels. Having NO IDEA what that was, I started snooping and now I check it almost everyday! I also took that pic and had my hair cut in to the style. Now, I have a love-hate relationship with my bangs haha.
    Anyways, I am starting my own blog tomorrow! I am really new to this and when I signed up for blogspot, I thought I would add you. I wanted to leave you a message and say "hello" and Happy late 30th Birthday! Trust me, 30 is good times! If you feel like checking out my blog... this is the link
    http://my-glass-is-both.blogspot.com/
    I hope you have a Happy New Year!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, just dropping by to show some love and also ask...what size bra do you take and where do you get them from? I appreciate this is a personal qu so feel free to reply via my email:
    fullerfigurefullerbust@gmail.com
    It's just some of my readers have been asking where to find large backed and cupped bras and I put you at around a 48H...it would help me immensely to know!
    Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete