January 21, 2012

Tea Party Ready

I've been planing this outfit for quite a while so I'm really excited to post it.  I bought this awesome abstract floral print at Joanns last year and knew it must be made into a skirt.  But actually getting around to it was another story.  I finally put aside a couple of hours and got it done the other day.  It has an elastic waste for comfort which I need and want on most skirts these days.  The shirtI bought last year from OneStopPlus.com.  It's a perfect basic to go with jeans for a casual look or with a skirt like I have here to dress it up a bit.  For my accessories I choose this beautiful floral necklace that I picked up when I was in Paris in 2007.  I made the two finger ring,  the ribbon bow hair clip and hardware clutch which you can find the tutorial for here.  I feel like I should be headed out for tea.  Maybe I should host a tea party next.

OOTD Details-

Top- OneStopPlus
Skirt- I made
Tights- OneStopPlus
Shoes- Payless
Belt- I made
Clutch- I made
Bow Hair Clip- I made
Ring- Chubby Cartwheels
Necklace-  Paris










8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I just love this on you!! Beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's have a fat lady tea party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah!! :) You are so sweet! And yes please! I would love a fatty tea party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute on you! ^_^ And um - how is there still green everywhere there?! This looks like a summer post - unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks hun! Rainy winters keeps it green I guess. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really pretty, I love this skirt. Come check out my blog when you get a chance.^^
    http://lolitafatshion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your envelope clutch! So cute! You are too, btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is so cute! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete