February 11, 2012

Fatshion February

I've been experimenting with bodysuit patterns to possibly put in my store ChubbyCartwheels for a little while now.  This is my favorite I've made so far so I have to show it off.  A stretch olive green crushed velvet bodysuit.   I am rather large in the chest so some inches will be to be added up top but this fits great, is really comfortable and will go so well with lots of my outfits.  It was also a perfect occasion to finally wear my new fur cardigan from Torrid that I got on clearance for 8 dollars.   Now if only spring would get here so it could be warm enough to wear it out!  I also did some rummaging around my mom's shed last week and found a box of my old clothes including these amazing patent leather platforms I got from Hot Topic back in 2001.  They used to be mary jane style with the strap across the top but one of them broke so I just cut them off and now have fabulous slip ons.  I love them so much!

OOTD Details-

Fur Trim Cardigan- Torrid
Bodysuit- I made
Skirt- I made
Belt- Torrid
Purse- Thrifted
Shoes- Hot Topic
Necklace- Evans
Bull Ring- ChubbyCartwheels.com
Glasses- Coastal.com









2 comments:

  1. I love that whole outfit. Everything ties together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bodysuit. That green on velvet is just so perfect.

    fat-molly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete