June 10, 2012

First Chubby Photo Shoot

So technically this isn't the first time we had a photo shoot for my clothing store Chubby Cartwheels.  I have shot pictures of my friends in their well lit houses and in front of graffiti murals on Killingsworth.  But this was the first time I got to feel mildly professional about it.  I rented a beautiful studio in downtown Portland on 2nd and Ash right down from VooDoo Doughnuts and across the street from Saturday Market.  I brought back the same two models, Crystal & Leigh, that I had used previously but hired on Carrie Woomer for photography, hair and makeup.

There were SO many things I missed and really could have done better as far as planning for this even but as this was my first time doing it, I am just chucking it up to a learning experience.  A fun one at that.  We managed to get lots of pictures taken, eat some yummy snacks, dance and sing to good music and just have an all around nice day.

I am currently editing the pictures to post on the clothing site that inclue several new items!  They are bandeau tops, lace and velvet bodysuits, lace front two-tone leggings and sheer cocoon jackets.  Here are some pictures and a video from last weekends events!


Sheer Cocoon Jacket, Black Velvet Bandeau Top, Black Velvet Leggings

Classic Polka Dot Leggings


Two-Tone Lace Front Leggings






Much Love!
Shawna

Twitter: @ChubbCartwheels

6 comments:

  1. Love love love the polka dot leggings and the cocoon jacket! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need some of those polka dot leggings in my life! Congrats on the store being such a success and you being just soooo hot and awesome! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could lock you up in a room and have you make me a closet full of clothes! You got sweet style lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lace-front leggings are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful beautiful beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that jacket is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete