June 09, 2012

Jelly Roll Fashion Show

As promised, though extremely late, here are some pictures and a short video clip from the Jelly Roll fashion show that I participated in!  I had such an amazing time.  As I said in my Everything Rocks in Polka Dots post where I featured the outfit I wore to the event, the day started off rather hectic.  My original outfit was a bust and at the very last minute I put together two new pieces that I will soon be offering in my store!  I should also add I am SO very glad I ended up going with these pieces as they coordinated very well with my models pulling together a nice consistant look for Chubby Cartwheels on the runway.

Big thanks to my fantastic models and friends Danielle, Leigh & Emma Leigh as well as Heather for putting the event on!  I hope to be a part of these events more in the future.














Much Love!
Shawna

Twitter: @ChubbCartwheels


3 comments:

  1. Guh! Everyone looks amazing! I can't choose which piece I love the most as I think they are all pretty fabulous! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! Well done :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!

    / Zandra from Sweden

    ReplyDelete