August 10, 2012

One of my most anticipated items was released on my site, Chubby Cartwheels,  yesterday with the grand re-opening.  Along with the site makeover I added a few new items and have more to come!  But the one that I promised I would bring out is one of my personal favorites.  The black lace bodysuit! I created it to come in sizes 1x-5x and if anyone is in need of a specialty cut I can do that as well!  Hope you all enjoy the suit!



Much Love!
Shawna

Twitter: @ChubbCartwheels






18 comments:

  1. The bodysuit looks AMAZING! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bodysuit! I would wear it all the time! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about the polka dot leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. black jersey cocoon sweater is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have this one way or another. my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to own a pair of your custom leggings one day. I'm so happy that your shop exists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already mentally picturing a perfect outfit paired with this bodysuit. SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited that this exists! Wish I had some money to spend on these awesome threads, though.. ;__:

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO into that black lace bodysuit. Then again, Leigh makes everything look good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute and i want it. i also want some custom leggings. no leggings that i ever buy that fit my waist fits tight enough for my ankles. ugh. i really just love everything on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't ever lusted after an item of clothing this hard before. It is just so perfect, oh gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure if I could pull it off but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The leggings and bodysuit are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The velvet skirts and bodysuits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete