November 20, 2012

Gold Lion


This outfit post was inspired by a well known song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs called Gold Lion for the SKORCH Magazine November issue.  When I've been listen to it lately I envision a fierce and sexy fashion show.  Women strutting down the catwalk in gorgeous golds and blacks.  So for my outfit I decided to pair a favorite top from OneStopPlus and DIY myself a statement piece, a gold skater skirt.  My top originally had silver buttons so to make sure I didn't clash metals I bought new gold buttons and quickly replaced them giving new life to this older shirt.  Adding some fabulous accessories to bring together my major obsession with gold I rocked my gold spike ASOS headband, purple with gold accent Forever21 flats and my thrifted clutch. 


OOTD Details-
Lace Top- OneStopPlus
Gold Skirt- DIY 
Tights- OneStopPlus
Flats- Forever21
Spike Headband- ASOS
Purple Nail Polish- NYC (Color 247 Prince Street)















Much Love!
Shawna

Twitter: @ChubbCartwheels
Instagram- @ChubbyCartwheels



8 comments:

  1. I really like this ensemble!!!! but are you going to be expanding your line to skirts as well? I really like the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying over this entire outfit! That skirt, that shirt, that HEADBAND! So fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this makeup look! What do you wear on your facial area?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve that song! Yeah Yeah Yeahs rule! Cute skirt and your hair looks great with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete