February 23, 2014

Coffee, Fashion & Meetings

On saturdays we wear black.  Or so that seems to be the accidental color pallet of our PDX Fat Fashion event planning meetings.  For today's meeting I wore my Chubby Cartwheels High Neck Lace Crop Top paired with a skirt I bought back when I lived in England.  I literally have never worn this skirt but knew I couldn't part with it because I knew one day I would need it for the perfect outfit, and sure enough!  I believe I bought the skirt from SimplyBeUK in 2007 but I can barely remember.  I did a lot of online shopping when I lived in Bournemouth.  On my feet are my still favorite studded boots from Torrid and the Domino Dollhouse studded backpack to hold all my business stuff.  Because I am a professional business woman who carries a backpack.   

End result in planning is that this next PDX Fat Fashion event we have named Summer Strut  and planned for July 12th is going to be amazing!  


OOTD Details-
High Neck Lace Top- Chubby Cartwheels
Black Maxi Skirt- SimblyBeUK (2007)
Studded Boots- Torrid
Studded backpack- Domino Dollhouse
Glasses- Coastal.com







Much Love!
Shawna

Twitter: @ChubbCartwheels
Instagram- @ChubbyCartwheels

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was following your blog when you lived in England! I'd have loved to have a coffee or something with you! The high neck top is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appealing weblog! Many thanks with regard to supplying this particular hearsay. It will likely be really helpful within normal a part of website.
    Womens long sleeve finisher

    ReplyDelete