February 15, 2014

Instagram Dump

I take a lot of selfie shots showing off new jewelry, outfits and more on Instagram that I don't end up putting on my blog so I'm posting some of them here with links so you can buy them or to just show you myself drunk in a Simpson's themed bathroom.  Oh yeah.  That's in here.

Quartz Crown

Earrings & Junk Food Mirror

PDX Fat Fashion event planning with Leigh and Coco
Torrid Dress
Torrid Cardigan
Chubby Cartwheels Velvet Leggings

Stretchy Braceletes

Quartz Double Finger Ring

Being a fancy bitch
Eshakti Dress
Torrid Cardigan
Forever21 Necklace

#skorchcropshot weekend.

Downtown PDX

Drunk in a Simpson's themed bathroom.  See?  Told you.

My dad sent me 6 jars of his amazing salsa.

Geek girl.  Whovian chick.  The Tardis fell down the rabbit hole.

If you don't follow me on IG yet follow me now.  User name Chubbycartwheels.


Much Love!
Shawna

Twitter: @ChubbCartwheels
Instagram- @ChubbyCartwheels

3 comments:

  1. drunk in a Simpson's themed bathroom is the best picture I've seen today

    that's the exact same face I would make drunk in a Simpson's themed bathroom

    it's uncanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right? There is really only one expression to make in that situation.

      Delete
  2. "It is so important to learn the etiquette of the internet and how to be safe in the cyber-world. You are learning life-long, valuable lessons from Mrs. Yollis. I am a pediatrician and I always talk to my older patients about internet safety. I tell them that the internet is much like the real world in that you should never talk to strangers. I remind my patients not to post what they look like, where they live or where they go to school. I am so glad that you and your friends are learning to be safe.sexy drees blog is where people post stuff and other people can look at it. By Petra








    "It is so important to learn the etiquette of the internet and how to be safe in the cyber-world. You are learning life-long, valuable lessons from Mrs. Yollis. I am a pediatrician and I always talk to my older patients about internet safety. I tell them that the internet is much like the real world in that you should never talk to strangers. I remind my patients not to post what they look like, where they live or where they go to school. I am so glad that you and your friends are learning to be safe.sexy drees blog is where people post stuff and other people can look at it. By Petra







    You can change the background to a background that you like. By Caprice
    You can do a comment about what people have done. By Vincent
    You can show people what you have created. By Macie
    You can go on Room 16s blog and look at what we have done. By Bethany
    We can use it to do some homework. By Lexis
    uterengineeringsalaryuk.com/">sexy drees<

    ReplyDelete