June 07, 2014

Pink Like Candy

A short while back I was introduced to an online clothing shop based out of Arizona called Candy Strike.  Not only did I love the pieces they had in their shop at the time of introduction, shortly after they released their Teenage Jezebel collection inspired by one of my favorite films since I was in 4th grade,  Hairspray!  And we are talking 1988 version with Ricki Lake and Divine and not John Travolta in a fat suit looking creepy as shit.  But I digress!  This collection is fabulous.  With their Tracy inspired Roach Dress being just pure pink perfection I was hooked.  I ended up getting the pink shirt that quotes Tracy Turnblad "I'm big, blonde and beautiful."  Now I am not blonde but that isn't stopping me from enjoying the shit out of this top.  When the top arrived they had opened up the neckline (which I would have done no matter what so that was great) but I ended up cutting the sleeves off and turning it into a super short crop top.  The first thing I felt I could pair it with is my Chubby Cartwheels Leather Skater Skirt.  Pulling it all together with pastel pink accessories and makeup.  I felt so cute and sexy and these pictures express just that.

Outfit Details-
Big, Blonde & Beautiful Shirt- Candy Strike
Faux Leather Skate Skirt- Chubby Cartwheels
Black Platform Maryjanes- Hot Topic (years old)
Double Cat Emily Strange Purse- Hot Topic (years ago)
Pink & Black Bow Hairclip- Good Stuff Only
Macroon Ring- Divine Sweetness (Etsy)










Twitter: @ChubbCartwheels
Instagram- @ChubbyCartwheels







2 comments:

  1. Dang you are super sexy! Are you actively gaining weight?

    ReplyDelete